IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

In a little over 3 weeks we will be in Disney for our surprise Halloween trip!! Our Magic Bands shipped Monday! Can anyone tell me about how many days it was from the day you got your shipment confirmation to the day your bands arrived? I need to make sure I grab the mail before my kids do! LOL! Thx!

In a little over 3 weeks we will be in Disney for our surprise Halloween trip!! Our Magic Bands shipped Monday! Can anyone tell me about how many days it was from the day you got your shipment confirmation to the day your bands arrived? I need to make sure I grab the mail before my kids do! LOL! Thx!
Mine shipped on a Saturday (got the notice Sunday) and I had them Thursday. MDX will provide you with a tracking number as well. How exciting!!!!!!

Are the Magic Bands shipped signature required? I am trying to anticipate whether I am going to have to go to the post office to get them or not, assuming no one will be home when they are delivered. Unless they fit in my mailbox.

We got ours about 3 days later. And we've never had to sign for them...they are just left at the door. :) 21 days and counting!!!

Mine were just left at the door as well. 11 days!!!!!

We got ours about 3 days later. And we've never had to sign for them...they are just left at the door. :) 21 days and counting!!!

Thanks!! We're at 24 days. I feel like as the month goes on there will be less activity on the October threads and since I don't leave until the 26th, I'm going to be one of the few left here.:worried:

20 days till arrival & magic bands are in hand. They arrived 4 days after I got the email that they shipped!

I asked about whether signature was required for the Magic Bands because when I called Disney the other day and asked if they were shipped to my home or office, they said they shipped to my home. But I just tracked them and it shows they are at the post office near my office. So I guess they are being delivered to work, in which case even if a signature was required, there is always someone on hand to sign for packages.

Anyway, I got the email Saturday saying they shipped and according to the USPS site, they are to be delivered today, if that info helps anyone.

What color bands did everyone request? I went with gray, same as last year. DH said he wanted yellow this time. Is anyone decorating theirs? I'm not artsy so I'm not planning anything special for ours.

Thank you everyone for your replies! USPS finally updated my tracking number and our MB's should be here tomorrow or Saturday! 26 days to go!

I asked about whether signature was required for the Magic Bands because when I called Disney the other day and asked if they were shipped to my home or office, they said they shipped to my home. But I just tracked them and it shows they are at the post office near my office. So I guess they are being delivered to work, in which case even if a signature was required, there is always someone on hand to sign for packages. Anyway, I got the email Saturday saying they shipped and according to the USPS site, they are to be delivered today, if that info helps anyone. What color bands did everyone request? I went with gray, same as last year. DH said he wanted yellow this time. Is anyone decorating theirs? I'm not artsy so I'm not planning anything special for ours.
We ordered cover bands (before they stopped doing the Disney ones ). Super cute, but going to have to figure out how to modify them for the kids, as they go most of the way around and cover all the holes for little wrists :) DS went with the monorail design, DD got the Haunted Mansion, DH has Captain America and I have Belle.

I leave tomorrow morning for a short weekend trip. I just booked this trip 2 weeks ago, it doesn't even seem real. :goodvibes

Surprise last minute trip just booked! I leave in.... 2 weeks! I will be staying at Caribbean Beach October 17-19, attending MNSSHP, the Magic Kingdom, and Epcot if I have time! I am so excited! I haven't been to Disney in about 15 years.

21 days from today. Even though I have my suitcase out and have started to pack some things it still feels kind of far away. Maybe by next Sunday it will feel closer. Looked at Disney pics on Instagram yesterday. Made me anxious for Food and Wine!

I got my magic bands on Friday and my friend and I discussed our travel day plans and food choices for traveling. I don't know if I will be able to contain my excitement for another 19 days.

I got my magic bands on Friday and my friend and I discussed our travel day plans and food choices for traveling. I don't know if I will be able to contain my excitement for another 19 days.

I know what you mean! I have 11days until we leave and 8 days of work... I love counting work days too doesn't seem so long. Haha. I'll be taking my fiancé for his first time! It will be my 12th! He doesn't understand my excitement! That is why I have the boards! Have a great trip!

~October 18-26, 2014~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter