• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Official! Hhn At Ioa!

The Green Goblin

Super Villain
WESH Channel 2 News in Central Florida broke the story on their 11 o clock news. They said some rides would take place in complete darkness, showing video of DD and hulk without lights. They also showed JP Dino Scareactors hiding in the bushes, nice looking costumes. They also interviewed Mr. Gault(?), the pres. of UO, and he said moving to IOA would sellout more nights and take the event in a darker, new dimension. It sounds great!
Oh yeah! Tickets go on sale Saturday too!

WOW! So all those rumours were correct:rolleyes:

I remember when the rumour was first posted on DIS the general concensus seemed to be ,it won't be possible ( and I hoped they wouldn't !). But they've gone and done it somehow:p

sounds like a whole new world of fun !!
I can't wait to see how it turns out !

I keep seeing HHN on the boards, but am not sure what goes on. Any info is appreciated.

its the best time you will ever have being scared.... check out our web site for tons of news, rumors, pics and info. on this event
hauntfreaks_banner.gif

HauntFreaks.com
think of HHN as one big halloween party.... the lights are low ... fog everywhere ... mood music .....spooks come from every inch of the park to entertain you (scare the F#%K out of you). even we jump at times, even tho we are hardened haunt enthusiasts . we have traveled from NJ to this event for 6yrs now... you will never have so much fun screaming for your life....

Brian
HauntFreaks.com :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter