its not disney...help me get excited

pesto78749

Mouseketeer
ok, so we are booked with a company called Tracks and Trails. We are flying into colorado (denver) and picking up our rv rental then heading to Hot springs SD, Mount Rushmore, devils tower somewhere else I can't remember then back to denver. It is the mount rushmore trip listed on their web site. I am just thinking how I wish we would have gone to disney instead. We just went for spring break! Yet I know Disney is a vacation we all have fun at and the teenager will not drive us all crazy! I am trying to get excited and maybe when our adventure kit gets here I will be more pumped. Anyone??

My DS13 & I went to Mt Rushmore & Devil's Tower last year. It was great.
We stayed 1 night at the KOA at Devil's Tower. We watched Close Encounters of the Third Kind there, really cool to watch the movie and see where it was filmed. You have to check out the sign above the entrance to the KOA store. Really funny, I still laugh when I see the picture.

Loved Crazy Horse too. I found the night show very moving.
Bear Country if you have the chance is great.

Can't always do Disney - there's a huge world out there to discover.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter