"It's Monday, Already!!?"

Cali_Traveler

Alberta , Canada
Hello everyone! Me and my DF(DisneyFather) just got back from a 5 day trip to Disneyland! Firstly , I started a trip report awhile ago..But my computer broke and all photo's got deleted :scared1: . So unfortanly I never ended up redoing that TR . This time around though, hopefully my computer won't break ;) .
Now , my dad first started this account, and never really got back to using it, so he told me I could!
This is my dad and me , back in 2009 in Los Angeles:
29102_1481382792691_1177447415_31378385_5241065_n-2.jpg

Now , Im not sure, if the picture will work... so i will end this post here . And then start on my TR either tonight or tomorrow morning if it does work!

On August 22nd, it started bright and early! My DF woke me up at 7AM. This is where the title comes in... When he woke me up , I didn't believe him that it was Monday and I didn't actually get out of bed until 7:20 . It was just then , that I had realized that, :idea: yes, it IS Monday. Haha. Our flight left at 12:05PM, but since it was rush hour traffic time, we left at 8AM...
Now this plan of ours completey back fired on us . The drive from our house-airport in rush-hour is usually 45MINS... For some reason though.. This Monday, there was NO traffic, at all. By 8:40, we were already done checking in at the airport. But we aren't allowed to go through US customs till 2 hours before your flight. So, we sat, she sat, then we sat some more. We were getting hungry so we went up to a Food court at the airport. And we got something to eat and got these pictures while being bored.
DSCN1457.jpg

This is the views from the Food Court in the airport:
DSCN1458.jpg

DSCN1459.jpg

Here is a picture of our Luggage:
298713_2322323935694_1177447415_32752998_8067568_n.jpg

After we were done eating , it was about 9:45 so we went back to see if they would let us through customs, and they did! :woohoo: . Unfortanly , we only waited about 5mins to go through Customs, which is always nice, BUT then we are sitting at the airport for another hour and a half. The same when we went through security. So we just sat and DF read, while I played on my DSI.
Then we started boarding and then took off on time at 12:05 and we were off to Disneyland!!
Picture3.png
Here we are after our take off!
And about 3 hours later, this is what we saw :
Picture4.png
And now, I will finish this post here, and hopefully do another one later today or tonight!

I wonder how you are getting to DLR. This is appearing as a no plans just reporting how it went. Nothing wrong with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter