It's Main Street USA, not the 93/128 split

camdensmom

DIS Veteran
I just watched the new Kaht Kam footage from MK and am not entirely convinced Bob isn't guilty of a hit and run.

It seems like the woman on Main Street was rear-ended and left for dead ;)

If the accent didn't give him away as a former Bostonian then the driving sure does :rotfl:

I forgot to put in the disclaimer that no one was injured in the shooting of the video. So here it is NO ONE WAS INJURED IN THE SHOOTING OF THAT VIDEO. Not even the little girl that jumped in front of the kart on Main Street. The camera view makes it look a LOT closer than it actually is.

I loved the little voice that shouted, as they were approaching Splash Mountain, I think..." Look, a volcano!".

And through the whole thing, I thought, "Wow, KahtKam can really book!"

ROFL! I sooo *LOVE* Kaht Kam! :D The Star Wars Weekend was my absolute favorite, though, sorry! ;)

Kaht Kam in the Magic Kingdom was great, but I loved the video (with Bawb's commentary) of the space shuttle launch even better. (OK - You can stop whistling. Now!) :rotfl2: It really felt like I was there.

Bawb should go to DTD on a weekend night during Spring Break to film. :lmao:

Did anyone else hear some young boys asks Bob "Where ya going old man?" as he passed them. He was Leaving the Splash mountain area going towards Adventureland. I replayed it 4 time and you can hear them and what sounds like Bob's response of "bahhh"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter