• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's killing me

cinderella_bella

Mouseketeer
:rotfl: I tried to post this yesterday but my computer was being very funky. Anyone else plan their trip far(7months) in advance and then sit almost trembling with the whole anticipation of it. I am dying here just waiting for it to be time to go. lol I can't stop looking at this board I can't stop thinking about it. I now once the christmas season comes I will be busy and calm down but dang it I am so excited. The good thing is we are going to hawaii first and leaving there for california so I will have some distraction before the big event(Disneyland). I am reading peoples trip reports and it makes me more excited. Am I just out here by myself loving it so much? ::MickeyMo

i need to stay off here and calm down. :rotfl:

tania

When are you going to Disneyland. I have planned out that far in advanced. I will be going in April. I have to do this because of work. I to get so excided about Disneyland I can't wait until the next visit. When it becomes closer to the date you than make ressie plans with the resturants limos and what ever. It is just called a Disney fix we all get them. :love:

We are going to hawaii april 17 and leaving there on the 27th red eye flight and arriving in lax at 6am on the 28th. We then have to leave disney on the 5 of May. I hope the weather is nice then and they have the fireworks on display more than in the off season kwim.

tania

It sounds like you have an awesome vacation on the go.

Yes, Disney fixes.

Trip reports, priority seating ressies, thread reviews on DIS, Happy Meals at McDonalds to try to win that DL trip(or just to look at the Disney characters on the bag).

7 months in advance for planning is no big deal. I have been quietly and patiently planning my Disneyland vacation for about 30 years now, when I realized that my Mom and Dad just weren't going to take me.

Clyde
I think that is child abuse every child needs to go to Disneyland.
Now after 30 years you need to go even more. :sunny:

I SAY THE SAME THING TO DH IT IS CHILD ABUSE NOT TO TAKE THEM LOL I died laughing when I saw you post that I thought I was the only one to say that. Of course before someone gets riled up I am joking but when he doesn't want to plan a trip there or makes fun of disney I use that defence lmao.

clyde 30 years is a long time to wait but I waited until I was 22 and that was my honeymoon. we went to WDW. I'm sure my parents could have taken us to DL instead of visiting relative but......I hope your trip is wonderful and magical we always remember our first time.

Tania

I have planned almost a year before going to WDW. I have been planning my trip to DL for about 2 months now and can't wait to get there. With that much prep time, you can have a real good game plan on getting the most out of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter