Its Getting Closer! Pre Trippie

Status
Not open for further replies.

I <3 DLP

Mouseketeer
Well I thought it was time i made some little updates seen as it is almost 50 days since i originally posted my pre trip report :)

I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

The Cast
Me – Orla (21) – A Disney fanatic as long as I can remember!
DM - Hannah – The Mammy – Always had a love for Disney but never crossed her mind to go to DLP so as a special treat I’m bringing her on a little trip!
DC - Fern! (We cant wait to bring fern with us!)

Okies.. We’re flying from Dublin at 6:50am and arrive in Paris at 9:40am.

I’m the only one bringing luggage so hopefully we won’t be to long waiting and we can hop on the bus soon enough and head to the magic!

We’re not expecting our room to be ready when we arrive; we’re staying in HNY btw.
So we’re going to head somewhere for some lunch and then head straight to main street, I’ll let my mam take in all the magic of main street and then head onto fantasy land, we might not do too much on our first day, but hopefully the first ride will be peter pan I want to go somewhere nice for our first meal, not too sure where yet though!..
All ideas welcome!

All my trips to DLP have been amazing, but I think this one will be the best!!
1) I can’t wait to go with my mam, the 2 of us will have ball together!
& 2) I usually have my little cousin with me and I don’t really get to have much of a say in what we do because she’s the boss so this time.. for the first time I can do things my way.. and il get so much more done!

**UPDATE**
We've decided to have dinner in Walts on the first night :goodvibes
we'll also defo do The Rainforest Cafe, Inventions & Annette's.

We're going to head into Paris on wed the 12th to do some sight seeing, im not to pushed on doing it as i have seen it all before & hate the thought of losin a day in the parks but my mam would really like to see the sights so its only fair :)

Orla, I think it's lovely of you to take your mum. I have 3 daughters, and when they're old enough to take me to DLRP, I will show them your trip report and say things like, 'What a loving daughter...' he he.

Have a :wizard: time.

awww :D

well im sure your DD's would do the same for you :)

its bein a pretty stressful past few weeks for her so i think she deserves a trip to the place we all love so much :goodvibes

I have 3 daughters, and when they're old enough to take me to DLRP, I will show them your trip report and say things like, 'What a loving daughter...' he he.

Snap!! :rotfl2:

Your trip sounds wonderful, Orla. :goodvibes

Sounds like you have got a great trip planned with your mum, Orla:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter