It's DLPs Birthday today!!!

Bexx

DIS Veteran
The Disneyland Park, Disney Village (nee Festival Disney) and the hotels have now been open for 13 years!!!! :thewave:

I should have remembered - it's the same day as my brother!!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear DLP
Happy Birthday to you!!!

:bday: :thewave: :cake: :jumping3: :rockband: :dancer: :flower1: :worship: :hug: :flower3: :jumping1: :earboy2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :sunny: :flower: :cool1:

Just looking at the clock times here. Is DLP birthday 12 April? If so, it's my son's birthday also, so Happy Birthday to both :cool1:

I can remember watching the opening of DLP on the TV, I was very heavily pregnant with eldest DD::MinnieMowho will be 13 on April 30th. It is also my Dad's:drinking1 birthday today, sadly he died last July but he would have been 81 today.

Happy Birthday DLP, Beckys brother and Dad!!!:bday::rockband::bday:

I can't believe it has taken me 13 years to visit DLP, where has the time gone!!!:rotfl:

Happy Birthday Disneyland Paris!!! :wizard:

I'm guessing that the Disneyland Hotel opened when the park opened, but did all of the other hotels open at this time?

A very Happy Birthday to Disneyland Paris (and everyone else with a birthday today!)

Here's to many more years :)

I rememeber that too Mathew Kelly and Pat Sharp? who introduced the opening of Euro Disney :bday:

Reid

Happy Birthday for yesterday, god I got so much into it again I even watched the opening ceremony again with Matthew Kelly and Pat Sharp, may DLRP Live long and live on being the most magical Magic Kingdom. Wow I feel somehow a lot older was 3 when the place opened now I am 16, so cool to see it has fought off any problems that place has faced :cool1: :bounce: .

Are there any special activities there this month in celebration of the birthday? :cake:

kaygela said:
Are there any special activities there this month in celebration of the birthday? :cake:

No bithday activities this month - they've been celebrating the opening of Space Mountain: Mission 2

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter