It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

I hadn't been having too much trouble until today. I finally had to change browsers and it worked fine.

I was all set for it to be messed up today since it made me log in... but no trouble at all. :banana:

Have you guys tried erasing your cookies?? :confused3

I was having trouble booking our fall trip, and asked online chat customer service and that fixed it!

Just a thought.... :thumbsup2

So far...
Problem entering contest: 2
No problem entering contest: 13

today was my second issue :confused3. I got the "thanks for entering...error please try again"
We're at the half way point and still haven't heard about winners, hmmmm :sad2::confused:

How many people do you suppose enter each day?

Honestly...I'd say more than a million people a day enter this contest.

Just this thread alone has had almost 76,000 views from different users (and that will only grow as different and new users log on each day), so most of those folks are probably entering each day. And then they tell their family and friends....who then tell their family and friends...and so on...

And there are many other forums out there that also post this sweepstakes.

And then there are the Disney Facebook followers, and Disney blogs....

Yeah, I'd say easily over a million a day....

....Well....when the web page isn't malfunctioning, that is....;)

Today was a fail. Enter button appeared, but when I tried to enter, it said there was an error and I should try again. So I tried again and got the message saying I had exceeded my maximum submission.

Shocking, I know. :sad2:

Today was a fail. Enter button appeared, but when I tried to enter, it said there was an error and I should try again. So I tried again and got the message saying I had exceeded my maximum submission.

Well, after 15 days it finally happened-I had trouble entering lol pixiedust: pretty much the same thing happened to me as mom2rtk, except when I tried again it said "thank you for entering" and below it there was also the error message.

Probably the only day I've actually really been entered :rotfl:

I got through fine but my hubby got the error message and when he tried again it told him he exceeded his submissions for the day.

Sigh...I don't know why this has to be so hard!

A couple of times I've received the "steps to enter" but no enter button. I emailed them and they said this was a known issue and to clear out my cookies and try again.

Did that, worked fine.

This is the message I just got on my 4th try (all with the error messages). What the heck does this mean?!! :confused3 lol MY maximum submissions (so maybe it did go thru earlier) or THEIR maximum submissions (because you know a company like Disney giving away nights in the castle shouldn't anticipate handling a massive amount of submissions each day)! ;) hmmmm I am not having any problem with my daily entries for the hgtv sweepstakes (and they are linking two sites to allow double entries)Lol

My exact problem today - error try again. . . Oops! You tried too many times. I'll just pretend that means my first try really DID go thru (no error) and that's why it said maximum submissions the second time. The world looks nice thru my rose colored glasses today!

First day since the contest started that I've had trouble. Guess they didn't want us to feel left out... :confused3

I will try again later! pixiedust:

I've had issues entering the past 2 days. Has anyone won yet? By this time last year we had already started hearing about people winning, I haven't heard of any winners as of yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter