• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's an emergency!

goofydad99

It's goofydad's wife
I was worried when I heard this. My two younger children are in the other room playing. No other words than, "it's an emergency", will have me running. I go in there and they are frantically looking for her hat. This isn't an emergency at all. I asked them what the hurry is.........

She can't find her hat! The monorail is leaving in two minutes and we have to go to our adr at Chef Mickey's! We can't leave the Beach Club without her hat. :rotfl2:

Not sure what I should correct first.......
the monorail comings and goings or the fact that you can't ride the monorail from the Beach Club:lmao:

This is what I love about our Disney trips. The magic follows us home. Who knows if I am posting this in the right place, but we miss our second home.

Goofydad's wife

So wonderful, the minds of children. Thanks for giving us a glimpse.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Every morning I pretend that I'm getting on the monorail too, but darn it if the car doesn't just end up at work.

Gotta love them kids - Disney Dreamin':goodvibes

My 3-year old granddaughter has it figured out: last week she was going through an album we had of pictures from our previous WDW trips. She looked up at her Grandmother and said: "Want to go! Ask Grandpa!" :thumbsup2 (This is her thumb, around which I am totally wrapped!)

So this is how Rumors get started here I guess they figured Disney would add another station in route through the Swan and Dolphin on the way to MGM

I was worried when I heard this. My two younger children are in the other room playing. No other words than, "it's an emergency", will have me running. I go in there and they are frantically looking for her hat. This isn't an emergency at all. I asked them what the hurry is.........

She can't find her hat! The monorail is leaving in two minutes and we have to go to our adr at Chef Mickey's! We can't leave the Beach Club without her hat. :rotfl2:

Not sure what I should correct first.......
the monorail comings and goings or the fact that you can't ride the monorail from the Beach Club:lmao:

This is what I love about our Disney trips. The magic follows us home. Who knows if I am posting this in the right place, but we miss our second home.

Goofydad's wife
Hmmm. Maybe it's time for Dad (or Mom) to rethink the "Commando" mode of vacationing at WDW! :teeth:

Hmmm. Maybe it's time for Dad (or Mom) to rethink the "Commando" mode of vacationing at WDW! :teeth:

:rotfl: I don't know how else to tour. I would think the 2-3 hour breaks we took every day would have been enough!

I did hear my ds tell her, sorry but you are just going to have to go to Chef Mickey's without your hat.

Goofydad's Wife

So this is how Rumors get started here I guess they figured Disney would add another station in route through the Swan and Dolphin on the way to MGM

Well, it sounds like a good start for a rumor. We can blame this dis rumor on a 7 year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter