It's a Wonderful Life!

And a very happy Holiday season to my "Cyber-Sister" Kim.

Adam

A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TO YOU AND YOURS.....SEASONS GREETINGS

I want to reiterate my original post. Not for replies but, for grateful Thanks!

I've had the joyous experience this past week of delivering the ornaments to Dec 99, with Doctor P's Major HELP! and, YOURS too, and it's been a glorious time this whole year with all of you!

It's been rough at times, Very rough but, somehow I feel so much more at ease knowing all the prayers, hugs, wishes, pixie dust, whatever, were there for me and my family members in times of need. I truly hope to not be soo needy next year and, just be here for ALL of You!

You're the greatest bunch of cyber and REAL people I've met!

SEASON'S GREETINGS!
Kim

Happy Holidays to you again Kim
I had to reply twice because of what you said on mine about replying on yours..
So here's your &%^$ reply...;) j/k

Have a magical holiday season, Kim! :)

Kara :wave:

<span style="width: 100%; font-size: 24px; font-family: Arial Black; color: green; Filter: Blur(Add = 1, Direction = 225, Strength = 10)">Merry Christmas Kim!</span>

You are always a bright ray of sunshine on The Dis:)

Kim i feel the exact same way about everybody here on DIS, they have made my year even more memorable.

Happy Christmas

Emma

Merry Christmas Kim, Marty, Matt, and Kelly. I am so glad I have gotten to know you this past year. You are very special.

Thank you, Kim. That was a beautiful sentiment. It was a pleasure meeting you when I was in Chicago and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. I do hope to make Patrick's meet in July.
Merry, Merry Christmas from our family to yours. :D
Thanks, again, for helping with the ornament surprise for Chris. I would have loved to have seen her face! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter