It's a Wonderful Life!

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
Being part of the DIS during this past year has been an enormously joyous experience for me! I've met quite a few personally, many others by email, PM, AIM and otherwise. I can't believe myself sometimes how absolutely wonderful this place is!

I want to Thank each & every one of you that have touched my life during this year, whether you know it or not, and I hope, to touch yours somehow in the future, as Thanks from me.

Happy Holidays to ALL my DIS FRIENDS!

Kim

Kim, what a touching and kind hearted post! Happy Holidays to you! And thanks for being you! :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family Kim. It was so nice to meet you this year!
From Big V, Pam, & Elly:D

I can't believe we only just found these boards a week ago. We've "met" so many wonderful and crazy (in a GREAT way!!) people who love Disney and are so willing to share and care. What a marvelous family to have found!

Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year from our Disney home to yours,

Beth and DaveH

The DIS really is a great place! Glad you're a part of it, KimRaye! Happy Holidays to you too. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Kim and family!

A very Happy Holiday to you and your family Kim!!!!! I hope that everyone can stay in good health and have a great year next year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter