It's a Solo DISventure for DIS20! Update 9/9 **Complete**

That Tonga Toast looks and sounds pretty amazing. I guess there's a reason its such a popular dish!

Magic Kingdom really looks so beautiful in the morning. No better place in the world to spend a morning, especially with all the great streetmosphere characters starting your day off right!

That Tonga Toast looks and sounds pretty amazing. I guess there's a reason its such a popular dish!

Magic Kingdom really looks so beautiful in the morning. No better place in the world to spend a morning, especially with all the great streetmosphere characters starting your day off right!
It was pretty good!

I'll never get tired of MK in the morning!

The Happiest Cruise That Ever Sailed

Where to first? Fantasyland of course! Peter Pan was already 45 minutes so I was decided against that.

The step sisters were about to go on the Carousel...

Small world seemed like the obvious choice to start off the day!

The happiest cruise that ever sailed!

So long Small World!

As you can see here is it was 9:45AM as I was departing my cruise.

What was next you ask? I had a tour of a Mansion with a certain ghost host. 999 ghosts live in this house and apparently there is room for one more!

Some ghosts might have followed me home but I did make it to my next ride! My favorite too... Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!

Hello Master Tony Baxter

Waving to Splash Mountain... I was tempted but didn't want to have wet clothes.

So where did I end up? Pirates of the Caribbean!

Soon this scene will be gone...

Up Next: To the land of tomorrow I go!

Still here, still enjoying your report! I have never - in all my trips - seen a character on an attraction, like your pic of the stepsisters - that would be SO COOL!!!!

I've heard that Alice rides the teacups but I've never seen pics of it or heard about any other character on rides. Very cool!

You hit up some of my favorites that morning!

It looks like the interactive screens at the end of IASW were gone? So weird. They were there in November when Mom and I were there but didn't work for us. They were gone in mid December when another friend was there but where back and working again on my solo trip in March.

You hit up some of my favorites that morning!

It looks like the interactive screens at the end of IASW were gone? So weird. They were there in November when Mom and I were there but didn't work for us. They were gone in mid December when another friend was there but where back and working again on my solo trip in March.
And I'm not done :)

They were still screens but weren't on. They turned them on as I exited that room.

Looks like a good morning of hitting up a bunch of classic attractions

I've seen the occasional picture of characters on the tea cups but don't think I have ever seen any of them lined up waiting like that - cool shot!

Looks like a good morning of hitting up a bunch of classic attractions

I've seen the occasional picture of characters on the tea cups but don't think I have ever seen any of them lined up waiting like that - cool shot!
Yes it was a great morning! It was really cool to see them lined up like that.

You make me want to be there right now so bad! BTMRR is definitely one of my favorites as well. I mean, it is the "wildest ride" after all. You should've done Splash. In that heat it only takes 10 minutes to dry off from that ride. POTC is always a good choice though.

You make me want to be there right now so bad! BTMRR is definitely one of my favorites as well. I mean, it is the "wildest ride" after all. You should've done Splash. In that heat it only takes 10 minutes to dry off from that ride. POTC is always a good choice though.
I know but I still had fun without Splash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter