It's a Solo DISventure for DIS20! Update 9/9 **Complete**

Great pics Ryan. It was a fun night. I'm ready to go back. DH and I both wished we'd planned a trip for this weekend, even though it's packed.
Thanks, it was a lot of fun. I am ready to go back too but will have to wait until January.

Your pics are great! I love that you got pics of the "water pollution" in the lab with the little things floating around in them. I didn't notice those until my third trip through the queue. There is just so much to see in there! What fun to meet up with other Dis folk! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Your pics are great! I love that you got pics of the "water pollution" in the lab with the little things floating around in them. I didn't notice those until my third trip through the queue. There is just so much to see in there! What fun to meet up with other Dis folk! Looks like everyone had a great time!
Thanks! There is a ton to see and I probably missed half of it. It really was a great time.

I still don't understand the details of the Navi in the tank at FoP. It's so cool. I can't wait to see it!

Everything is so cool!

Wonderful pictures love all the details. How great to experience it with a group of
DISer's.
Come on November can't wait :hyper:

The Flight of Passage queue looks really interesting. It looks like there's a lot to see there - and I'm sure there's more that you didn't get pictures of.

I love the group picture - so many awesome DISers in one picture!

Wow, the FOP line looks amazing! Your report is getting me more and more excited to experience Pandora next January.

The Flight of Passage queue looks really interesting. It looks like there's a lot to see there - and I'm sure there's more that you didn't get pictures of.

I love the group picture - so many awesome DISers in one picture!

There is a ton to see!

I know it was great to see so many Disers I talk to all the time.

Wow, the FOP line looks amazing! Your report is getting me more and more excited to experience Pandora next January.

You're going to love it!

Yes I love EE despite disco yeti.

I know I could've gotten so many more photos.

I agree that the projections on the floats themselves were quite good.

Awesome shots, Ryan. Practically better than seeing it in person!

I still don't understand the details of the Navi in the tank at FoP. It's so cool. I can't wait to see it!

Everything is so cool!
Technically it's a Navi human hybrid know as an Avatar that's in the tank. It's a big part of the movie they take a sample of humans DNA and mix it with some from a Navi to specifically pair the person with the Avatar. The main hero of the movie is actually the twin brother of the one tah was to be paired with the Avatar in the movie.

Ryan what a great teaser on the ROL dining package as you ended your last part - you definitely got me too. I'm glad you weren't disappointed - it's not my favorite but I never expected Disney to be shooting off fireworks nightly in a park area full of live animals.

You captured the best of the FOP queue and land experience of Pandora with your incredible, incredible pictures. I regret I couldn't join the group that evening as I wasn't in town yet but it sounds like you all had an amazing experience! I love that you all led the EMH line - they haven't been breaking the line lately (past two weekends). Just at close they start checking the bands. I'm loving EMH because once there are no more fastpassers waiting the standby line speed picks up nicely! I really hope once it calms down (not soon I'm sure) they put the originally planned single rider line back given the way this attraction works.

Looking forward to what comes next!

Ryan what a great teaser on the ROL dining package as you ended your last part - you definitely got me too. I'm glad you weren't disappointed - it's not my favorite but I never expected Disney to be shooting off fireworks nightly in a park area full of live animals.

You captured the best of the FOP queue and land experience of Pandora with your incredible, incredible pictures. I regret I couldn't join the group that evening as I wasn't in town yet but it sounds like you all had an amazing experience! I love that you all led the EMH line - they haven't been breaking the line lately (past two weekends). Just at close they start checking the bands. I'm loving EMH because once there are no more fastpassers waiting the standby line speed picks up nicely! I really hope once it calms down (not soon I'm sure) they put the originally planned single rider line back given the way this attraction works.

Looking forward to what comes next!
I can't be too revealing all the time ;) I enjoy the show for what it is.

Thanks! It really was a great night. I am not sure if they will ever use the single rider line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter