• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"It's A Small World" Christmas version

skbaker

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if they'll be doing the holiday overlay for "It's a Small World" this year? Haunted Manion is scheduled to be closed for its holiday overlay from September 6th-29th, but I can't find anything about "It's A Small World". If it will be closing, does anyone know when?

I have read it will be down October 24 and reopen Nov 10th. I am a little sad I will miss it on my trip Nov2-6. Oh well. I hope you'll be able to see it!

I would think that they would especially do it this year, with it being the 50th anniversary. They usually always close it down sometime in October to redecorate it every year, so things will probably not change. I doubt they will skip this year... :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter