• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's A Small Boat After All!

After the morning I've had, I am going to need a good laugh or two or three. Can't wait to listen.

Is it safer for me to be sitting down for this week's episode?

After the morning I've had, I am going to need a good laugh or two or three. Can't wait to listen.

Is it safer for me to be sitting down for this week's episode?
I would say sitting down, not driving, and keep all liquids away until the Podcast is over...

:rotfl:

That part had me rolling, too. I think all the podcasts should be done when Pete's had so little sleep. They seem to be much more fun

I loved that they called Will, Elian Gonzalez. Although, I haven't a clue who Will is! The tech guy, I guess?????

I have started to take on the montra of:
NO FLUIDS IN THE MOUTH WHILE LISTENING TO THE PODCAST!

Coffee burns when it comes out your nose by the way...and it looks rather conspicuous sprayed along the dash as well! :lmao:

Oh no :scared1: Was intending to listen to this while driving and slurping down a cup of joe on way to office tomorrow :)

You sound like me, I listen on my commute! It times out perfectly every week for the hour and ten to twenty minutes I am in the car. However I have had to pull over on occassion to "get the giggles" out so I can operate the vehicle safely. Can't see the road for the tears in my eyes!

Especially the Andy McDowell comment! :lmao:

Only person in the world who wouldn't laugh at that segment might be Isabella Rossellini, but she never smiles too much anyway---at least not as much as Annie.

I, for one, am very happy that they are redesigning the boats...I had the most embarrassing situation @ WDW ever when a CM directed two other adult family members and myself to the last row on the boat. We seriously did not fit no matter how hard we tried to squeeze in. The CMs were all yelling at me to sit down..but I couldn't!!! I finally just grabbed onto the handrails and left the boat. I stood there and waited until the next boat was filled as a group was already staged, and then moved to a vacant row with the CMs glaring at me the whole time. If was awful! :blush:

That is awful! I am so sorry you had that experience on "The Happiest Cruise Round the World!" I think a bit more sensitivity training would be in order here, don't you?:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter