Itinerary suggestion/help

melissa70

Mouseketeer
Hello
i have Magic Kingdom after party booked for March 18. The next day, I have space 220 reservations at 11:50 Am. As it will be a late night for us, I am thinking I probably won’t be up by 7am to start book LL’s for Epcot. how possible is it to just go to the park and wing it? Should I just take it easy and get on what I can get on? Any suggestions are welcomed as I am becoming increasingly overwhelmed lol

How possible is it to just go to the park and wing it?
1000% possible. I think that the most important thing is to just get yourself in the right mindset about expectations for the day and what will be possible and you can have a really magical day. I guess I would say that I would advocate for more of a "go with the flow" type of day as opposed to a full out "winging it" day. Like have some ideas about what you might want to do before you walk in as opposed to making a bunch of decisions and researching as you go.
Should I just take it easy and get on what I can get on? Any suggestions are welcomed as I am becoming increasingly overwhelmed lol
Absolutely! One of the things that I have said to people before is that the magic of Disney is found in all of the in-between moments. Yes rides are great and shows are amazing, but the thing that sets Disney apart are those unexpected and unplanned moments. It's what makes Disney so much more than just another theme park. So go explore the world showcase, try out the PlayDisney app, snack your way around the world, listen to some live music. During your time there, Flower and Garden will be going on, so festivals offer a lot of unplanned opportunities as well.

I was one of those people who didn't really "get" Epcot because I was so ride focused (though the addition of Guardians and Remy helped a ton). But the charm of Epcot is really in everything else that it has to offer.

You didn't mention if this is going to be your only day in Epcot, but based on how long your trip is I am assuming it's not. This would be a good day to do non-ride things and then have a more ride-focused day later.

Personally I wouldn't wing anything during Spring Break. Get up, pick and go back to sleep for a bit. :)

Hello
i have Magic Kingdom after party booked for March 18. The next day, I have space 220 reservations at 11:50 Am. As it will be a late night for us, I am thinking I probably won’t be up by 7am to start book LL’s for Epcot. how possible is it to just go to the park and wing it? Should I just take it easy and get on what I can get on? Any suggestions are welcomed as I am becoming increasingly overwhelmed lol
you would be fine for everything but Ratt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter