Itinary questions

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
We have 6 whole days in Paris and DLP, combined. Initially we had planned on spending 3 days in Paris and 3 days at DLP. Now we´re wondering wether we should maybe just spend 2 days at DLP and the third day at the Sea Life Museum (can´t remember the exact name) at Val de Europe. DS loves all aquariums, especially turtles (are there any there???).

So what do you think?

Thanks everyone
Freyja

In my personal opinion I don't think the sea life centre is worth bothering with. We had free tickets and went on our first visit to Paris and it took all of 2 hours to walk round it twice and let the kids play in the play area - in fact that might have been the best bit! I can't remember exactly what was there, it was pretty - just small. We got free tickets again on our next trip and didn't bother to use them.

Val D'Europe is ok, but is only a shopping mall - I'd rather have another day in Disney and shop in mall's at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter