• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Itchy Feet?!?

nicolepdonnelly

DIS Veteran
:confused:
I know I don't have athlete's foot. This is something that happens to me every time I'm at Disney World. If I am wearing sneakers(well fitting not brand new) with socks, by the end of the day my feet are so itchy on the top and toes. I think it may be from swelling. Has any one else had this happen? If I wear sandals etc, my feet are fine. I end up just soaking them when they are itchy and put hydro-cortisone cream on. I even ended up getting some foot care kit from a nice booth in EPCOT to help, but I have jut decided to not wear sneakers any more!

If anyone can explain this or have tips- it's really appreciated!

I remembered Dr Oz said something about soaking feet in tea bags regularly to 'dry them out'. Maybe you can try that every night? Or maybe change socks half way through the day? I'd assume it's the moisture.

Maybe it's a form of heat rash? Have you tried wearing wicking socks like Wright Socks?

Spray deodorant- that’s what I use when I wear sneakers. And when I wear flip flops and they make that weird sound when your feet stick to them.

Also Domboro is an antiseptic foot soak. My podiatrist recommended and it’s wonderful.

I agree with some of the posters, I think it could be sweat that's causing the itchiness and perhaps heat rash. Try switching out socks through out the day and see if that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter