It was SandraC's Birthday on Saturday!

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Hope you had a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! celebrating your birthday in Niagara Falls on the weekend, Sandra!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc :jester: :bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc :jester: :bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc :jester:

Should have checked the DIS calendar before I left.
Happy belatated birthday.
Hope you had a fun time in NF

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce::Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Happy belated Birthday Sandra. Hope you had a great time in NF!:sunny:

birthdaywordssflwrs.gif

I hope it was a happy one Sandra! :)

Happy belated B-Day Sandra!!! Hope it was wonderful in every way:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

birthday.gif
A very happy belated birthday Sandra! i hope you had a great time.
dancing.gif

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Guess how old I am? Don't look at my profile. I lie about my bday on the puter! Chat soon! S

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Guess how old I am? Don't look at my profile. I lie about my bday on the puter! Chat soon! S

PS: If you want to give me the bumps, you'll have to catch me! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday Sandra. Wissh I could have been there to help you celebrate. Sounds like you had lots of fun.

Sandra - I'm a week late, but Happy Birthday anyway! With all those parties scheduled for early December you won't even notice just one more year. Hope you and your DD have great parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter