It was Perfect!!

TSWJan78

NE DIva
Just wanted to let you all know the Podcasts today were perfect... I laughed and I cried and I laughed some more. It was great getting to know Bawb a little better through all of you so Thank you for doing this.. It was perfect!!

Got to add my thanks for this wonderful segment. Between this one and the memorial show it was laughs and tears, often both.

I also agree! I was laughing so hard during the "Best of Bob" show I had to turn it off for fear my boss wouldn't be too happy with me.

I've downloaded it, but I'm saving it till thursday night....we're headed to WDW, and I just thought that was appropriate. Thanks in advance, guys!!

I've downloaded it, but I'm saving it till thursday night....we're headed to WDW, and I just thought that was appropriate. Thanks in advance, guys!!

:thumbsup2 You're right. This is something I would have chosen to do also. Have a safe trip!

Adam (DH) and I sat here laughing this morning. I cried mainly when Julie and Kevin started to cry and when John said he was scoping out the place I lost it. Then in the Best of show I was laughing so hard my face hurt. You're right, it was so perfect and fitting.

I feel the same way - I didn't start to cry until I heard Julie cry. The stories everyone told were absolutely wonderful!

I laughed and I cried (when Julie did as well).
It was very nice to hear all of the stories.
Hope the podcast helped you heal some more. Just remember he will always be with you in your hearts and memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter