• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It Pay To Call At 7AM

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Got on the phone this morning at 0658am and started calling to made 10 days of ADR's. I got right through at 7am, waited about 10 seconds and I was on my way. Got Hoop De Doo, Le Cellier, and 1900 Park Fare at the times I wanted and also got everything else within 30 minutes of my desired times. I was gonna go back to bed, but was too excited.:cool1: Now comes the hard part - waiting 6 months to actually get there!

Congrat......you're right...if it's important you got to do it that first morning. :cool1:

I did this on Sat 2/20 for our upcoming trip. Since we are on AST, calling time for me was 8am. I got to work early, called right at 8am and had everything I wanted, within 10 minutes of each requested time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter