It Looks Like the Death Numbers are Being Inflated

States that even of Covid cannot be diagnosed but is suspected, it can be listed as cause of death. So if someone dies with symptoms of covid but actually has the the flu which mimcs covid, covid can be listed as the cause of death.
There are lots of articles on the internet by doctors stating what they've been told by their states depts of health.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

did-vou-know-its-almost-impossible-to-change-someones-mind-29738185.png

States that even of Covid cannot be diagnosed but is suspected, it can be listed as cause of death. So if someone dies with symptoms of covid but actually has the the flu which mimcs covid, covid can be listed as the cause of death.
There are lots of articles on the internet by doctors stating what they've been told by their states depts of health.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf
Some state depts of health are telling the doctors they must list covid as the cause of death.
Please make up your mind. There's a difference between "it CAN be listed as cause of death" and "they MUST list covid as the cause of death."

I bet the state departments of health are telling doctors they must list covid as the cause of death IF covid factored (or could have factored) in to the cause of death. Please show some proof that multiple states are telling doctors to list covid on every death certificate.

Please make up your mind. There's a difference between "it CAN be listed as cause of death" and "they MUST list covid as the cause of death."

I bet the state departments of health are telling doctors they must list covid as the cause of death IF covid factored (or could have factored) in to the cause of death. Please show some proof that multiple states are telling doctors to list covid on every death certificate.
There are a couple of little thing called Google and youtube. I'm not here to do your research. I've done mine.

From what I understand from calls where I work this is not being done. Had a friend go in at another very large facility. She was getting sicker and sicker, they tested her three times not believing she did not have covid. They sent her home tow days later did not diagnose her with Covid.

There are a couple of little thing called Google and youtube. I'm not here to do your research. I've done mine.

These responses usually come from people that haven't actually done research, but instead believe things that are put out there. We all do it, especially if we're trying to find things to fit the narrative we believe. Most people who had actual research would gladly share it, not tell people to look it up on their own.

Getting really tired of the "hockey stick" graph, and the failure to report the # recovered. Example; The County of LA site reports that there are 576 cases in the city I live in - a city of 450k people. OK, that number is small enough, but when you subtract out the number of recovered and deceased, there are only about 50 people in hospitals and 50 people positive, recovering at home. You can work out the percentages - it's tiny. Add to that, the zip code I live in has had one of the smallest percentages in the city. There's a really good chance I have not even crossed paths with anyone who has tested positive. Doing my part, staying home, but comeon - that 576 cases without any context is just plain misleading.

Getting really tired of the "hockey stick" graph, and the failure to report the # recovered. Example; The County of LA site reports that there are 576 cases in the city I live in - a city of 450k people. OK, that number is small enough, but when you subtract out the number of recovered and deceased, there are only about 50 people in hospitals and 50 people positive, recovering at home. You can work out the percentages - it's tiny. Add to that, the zip code I live in has had one of the smallest percentages in the city. There's a really good chance I have not even crossed paths with anyone who has tested positive. Doing my part, staying home, but comeon - that 576 cases without any context is just plain misleading.

What more if this does not start to spread in your city and people do ot develop get antibodies then unless a vaccine comes out how can you ever reopen without worrying anytime comes in from out of town.
But on the other side they are not really sure if you positive to get immunity especially if you were not symptomatic when you had. And they are talking (Drudge or CNN) don't remember which that virus if severe can take 13 years off your life. There is no ideal actions here both have issues.

Guess the stay at home order is working! Yay!!

Guess the stay at home order is working! Yay!!
You wouldn't know it listening to the LA County daily updates - but yes. The good news, and what the whole point of stay at home is about, is that there have NEVER been more than about 180 active cases at any one time in my city, with 2/3 of those who never occupied a bed in a hospital. Here's the crazy part - if LA County follows the counties in the Bay Area, we are about to get extended to the end of May. Expect unrest - the numbers just don't support that. Thus the reason the numbers being reported omit the number recovered? There's a fine line between omitting information and straight-up lying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter