It is not easy being a Princess but if the shoes fits... Pre-Trip Feb 2022

I love your costume! It is definitely not a common one and the colors are so pretty. I hope the weather works out for you to get to wear the cape! Not just for your cape, but that also means it's cooler and I will be in heaven!

Yeah, thank you. Yes, I hope it is cooler too not just to wear the cape but it will be nice to runner cooler range.

Well with APs still not coming back... I made a back up plan. If I do not get APs, I am not going to buy a ticket for AK to just spend a few hours there.... So instead we will do Disney Springs.
We got a reservation at noon at Boathouse for Brunch!! If I cannot get into AK that will be a fun way to spend my time. They have singers going at the time too!! Have not decided what to eat, thoughts??

If you wear a captains hat you get a free mimoso... will this count? I have these cruise minnie ears.

I will need to get the rubber drink too while we are there.

Reactions: DLo

Update: Still not selling APs :( So looks like for sure we are heading to Disney Springs instead of AK on Saturday, I just do not want to pay for a full price ticket when I will only be eating and drinking there.... At least we thought ahead and got a great reservation. Weather is looking super hot, which is great for pool time but sucky for running.

Going home (aka AKV) in 2 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter