IT guy called me out!

This is true. In Robert Sherman's memoir Moose, he talks about going up to Walt's office on Fridays and Walt would request they play it. After Walt's death, they would sometimes go up to his office and sit and play the song for the empty office.

Yeah, I'm pretty much sobbed my eyes out over that one.

For me, it's got to be "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow."

As much as I love "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow," I was raised on "Now is The Time..."

what is the name of the song that has JFK talking and the man landing on the moon. EVERY time i call i get that song I LOVE IT

Mine are Sourin', O Canada and Impression de France. I play Impressions de France on repeat when I am working on lesson plans at school.

A few months ago I finally watched The Princess and the Frog and I loved all the music! A couple weeks ago DH & I went to a nice local restaurant for our anniversary and they played "Almost There". It made me smile....even more than I was already smiling. :)

And speaking of work......today was my last day of work before we leave for our Disney trip (we leave Saturday!). I had a few meetings and mentioned I was going to be out of the office next week - each time my co-workers responded "Going back to Disney?". You know it!

I love Flying from the Peter Pan Movie. It was used in the commercials for Year of a Million Dreams. That is how I first heard it. Then I searched to find out what it was. It is actually my phone ring tone.
I also love to listen to the music to Wishes fireworks. I truly love most Disney music those two are my very favorites though.
I can relate I have been busted by the UPS driver.

My favorites:

Angela Lansbury - The Age Of Not Believing; from Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Tomorrow's Child - from the original Spaceship Earth attraction

and of course: Veggie, Veggie, Fruit, Fruit

Laura

There is something I love about the beginning of Soarin'.

Feed the Birds

Living With The Land

Destiny from Mission Space

Le Festin from Ratatouille

Best musical score though in my opinion is Illuminations, Reflections of Earth.

Favorites are "It's a Great big beautiful tomorrow."

I also Love Duke Ellington's version of Let's go Fly a Kite. Bluesy and cool. :thumbsup2

the premusic to Illuminations. I listen to that almost nightly while I am cleaning the kitchen. Animal kingdom background music is also another favorite of mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter