• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"It all started with a mouse" at Animal Kingdom still running?

meower13

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if this show is still running? I know it started in June last year, but I don't see it listed as a show online on the Disney show guide anymore. Does anyone know if this show is still there?
thanks!

Does anyone know if this show is still running? I know it started in June last year, but I don't see it listed as a show online on the Disney show guide anymore. Does anyone know if this show is still there?
thanks!
I would like to know this answer also, when I was there in December The show was still going on but had moved to an afternoon timeslot, but sadly no cast members knew about it or could tell me the time when I asked?? It's so cute I'm really hoping to catch it in May!

Awesome! I hadn't heard of this before and my future zookeeper would LOVE it. Hope it's still around come November!

Robo's link states that it's a once a day show at 11:30, we will miss it due to an ADR, but would have put it in the schedule had I known.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter