• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It’s time! Check-in to your Disney cruise! Received email today for October 15th cruise?

Disneygirlxo91

Mouseketeer
I received an email today telling me to times to check in for my October 15th cruise…. So very strange! The subject of the email is It’s time! Check-in to your Disney cruise! And tells me it’s time to check in and gives me a link to start check in obviously when I follow the link I can’t check in for my cruise. Thought it was an odd email being I can’t check in still for over a month.

Must be a glitch I just got the same email forna October 14th cruise and when I click the link it says 30 days.

I just got it too... for our August 19th cruise, they we checked in for last month. Oh this is going to be fun... hope no one needs to call DCL for anything important.

We just got the "it's time to check in" along with the "it's time to choose your activities" email. What is strange is that we have already done both, quite a while ago, as our cruise it on August 20th! I logged in to make sure that our plans were still there, and they are. Looks like a glitch!

We just got the same email for our Sept 17th cruise. Must have been a system error.

Got the "time to book your activities" one a little while ago - for our cruise that's in 2 weeks.
1660002794167.png

I got two different ones. I got one for September 3, 2022, but I checked in last week.

plus I got one for Nov 6, 2022 and that check in isn’t until October. It was unsettling. I thought I missed some new check in procedure for platinum members.

Disney software going awry who would have thought. Got the same email for September 18th transatlantic.

Got mine for September cruise but the funny part is it‘s for the second cruise in a b2b. Didn’t get one for the first cruise of the b2b!

I got the same email today for our Sept 12 cruise. Our check in this Saturday so I thought I miscounted the days at first. Love that Disney IT!

I received an email as well for my cruise on December 5th. LOL

2/27/23

Didn’t get a letter but more importantly did they let you check in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter