It’s a...WDWKOOK LIVE TRIP of FIRSTS! TRIP SUMMARY PAGE 17!

Following along will be such a treat for all of us! Have a magical trip!pixiedust:

Can't wait to read more...especially your RPC stay. We'll be staying GF RPC in 55 days! RPC is a first for us! Enjoy your trip!

Kook, I have noted the Dismeet and will be there if we can plan on being in Epcot on that day. (we don't have parkhoppers) Hope to see you there!

Kook … Looking forward to all your various reports and pictures. We'll be there very soon ourselves.

Page 2, I am slow....:rolleyes1
BUT I AM HERE :hug: DH will be okay, he must be like wait, my girls....... what a truly magical way to celebrate raising such a beautiful, and intelligent woman and sending her off to college than WDW!!!!

Safe travels tomorrow! You will have the most amazing trip my friend! Enjoy :love:

What a great idea! Good for you. Can't wait to read all about your adventures!

A little late to the party, but looking forward to reading along. Safe and easy travels tomorrow!! Great idea to report from all 3 resorts on one thread, btw. Thanks for making it easy for us to keep up!

Howdy! A bit late, so thanks for the heads up. You deserve this trip!!! Eat popcorn::, drink :drinking1, and be merry:woohoo:! Safe travels, friend!!!

On the plane and apparently my photo of my luggage is too big for the server! Fingers crossed I can fix the problem after I land.

Uh oh!!!! Hmmmm :scratchin how many pieces of luggage did she take?!?!!!!!! :dance3:

Let us know when you have your first :mickeybar

:flower3:

Following - so excited for our first stay at CR Atrium in October! Your report will get us so ready!

About a 30 min. Magical Distress wait in line. Currently getting 0 miles per gallon. But, without ADRs or FPs today, I won't be late to anything;)

Someone may have packed their MBs in their checked bag:rolleyes1. I'm not ready to admit to it yet so I'll just tell the CR CM I'm opting for a KTTW card.
image.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter