It’s 2022 San Diego Comic Con week

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
It’s 2022 San Diego Comic Con week. Which means video games/tv show previews/panels and long awaited movie trailers will be coming out within the next 48 hours. What are you most looking forward to being released/leaked online? 🤔 :jumping1:

Last edited:

this, this, this!!
I can't wait for Andor! When they made all the announcements a year or so ago, about upcoming shows, was most excited about Andor and Ahsoka. Love those characters, and interested in more sw content dealing with the start of the Empire/rebellion.
Hoping for more Marvel news/trailers, anything and everything Star Wars, and even though I"ve grown so very weary of it, Walking Dead related news. It's long lost its big appeal, but I'm going to see it through, but not interested in spin off series.

this, this, this!!
I can't wait for Andor! When they made all the announcements a year or so ago, about upcoming shows, was most excited about Andor and Ahsoka. Love those characters, and interested in more sw content dealing with the start of the Empire/rebellion.
Hoping for more Marvel news/trailers, anything and everything Star Wars, and even though I"ve grown so very weary of it, Walking Dead related news. It's long lost its big appeal, but I'm going to see it through, but not interested in spin off series.
Andor himself doesn't interest me much, but the series looks very intriguing. Already loving what D+ does with Star Wars shows, so hey.

I guess I'm curious about some of the MCU material. There's rumors, including one about Spielberg being involved. Although, Spielberg is one of those famous directors who scoffed at superhero movies dominating the box office.

Mainly I'm wondering when they're starting the next phase in the whole Kang/Multiverse thing. Doctor Strange and Loki are kind of waiting in the wings here, and it would be frustrating to keep introducing new heroes and continually dangle the Kang carrot further from the audience.

That, and bring in the Fantastic Four already, because we need The Thing to show up and clobber people.

I guess I'm curious about some of the MCU material. There's rumors, including one about Spielberg being involved. Although, Spielberg is one of those famous directors who scoffed at superhero movies dominating the box office.

Mainly I'm wondering when they're starting the next phase in the whole Kang/Multiverse thing. Doctor Strange and Loki are kind of waiting in the wings here, and it would be frustrating to keep introducing new heroes and continually dangle the Kang carrot further from the audience.

That, and bring in the Fantastic Four already, because we need The Thing to show up and clobber people.
Kang will be in the next Ant-Man, supposed to come out next February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter