Issues with the MDE app

Liz Z

DIS Veteran
I’m down here now and got up at 7 to buy Individual Lighting Lane for Mine Train. The app only let me make it for my daughter and husband. It said I was ineligible for it because I didn’t have a resort reservation. But, we are staying at the Boardwalk. I called IT and found out that it was a glitch and it took me off my reservation. But they were not able to do anything to add me to the ILL so all of our plans had to be rearranged. All the times were already taken by the time we were done speaking with IT so now all of our ride times were way later in the day. Just wanted to let everyone know of our experience in case it happens to anyone else. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s been a nightmare.

In a mysterious magical powerful place where dreams come true, if an evil electronic glitch occurred in a system that was owned and controlled by a mysterious magical powerful entity, the minions of that mysterious magical powerful entity should then be able to simply "add a few more widgets" to the system that day and make things right for those unfortunate patrons who were wronged by the evil electronic glitch.

Just sayin'

I got numerous times "a passcode has been sent to your email" when the app kept signing me out. Only annoyance is my MDE email is my desktop computer's email. I had to keep logging into comcast to get the passcode. We like to make dinner plans sometimes the day of. I don't know how many times I would lose the time I wanted because I would have to enter a passcode. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter