Issues with Gold Pass' 1-day PhotoKey

Wendysofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
We redeemed the Gold Passmember benefit of 1-day PhotoKey downloads for the Halloween Spooktacular. We picked up the voucher at the ticket booth and turned it in to the photo location at the front of the park, per the instructions. The photo location took down our email address and gave us a plastic photo card. Now that we are home, I can see the photos online but they are all locked and unavailable to download. Is this a Seaworld mistake or a PhotoKey issue? I emailed PhotoKey and they said it could take 20 business days for a response. Is Seaworld like other parks where "unpurchased" photos are deleted after 14 days? I've tried calling Seaworld but it is a long wait and I've pressed the option for a callback and they don't call back. I want to have the photos of the kids in their costumes for the Spooktacular, but I don't want to pay for photo downloads that I'm already entitled to. The one day PhotoKey was literally the deciding factor for the Gold Pass versus the Silver Pass.

Finally got in touch with someone on the website chat who gave me an email address. Sent a msg with photos of the 1 day PhotoKey cards and they emailed back and unlocked the photos. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter