Issues booking FP+ 60 days out

SuJo

Mouseketeer
So has anyone else been having issues with booking FP+ at the 60 day mark? Yesterday was the day our window opened. I was at my computer ready to go at 7. I tried several times to book the FP+ but keep getting an error that all Fastpasses for all parks had been distributed. That was just weird so I had my husband try his phone and that seemed to work better. My computer finally started allowing me to book them but it wasn't until 7:10 that it worked. When I went to book Flight of Passage on our EP day the only available time was at night. Why were all the FPs for morning and afternoon gone? It was the first FP+ I tried to book after dealing with the computer and going to my husbands phone. Is the new buying a FP+ and booking early causing FP+s not to be available when your window opens? Also when trying to book this FP+ the computer got stuck and kept showing the refresh arrow in the window. Again my husband was able to keep going on the phone but the computer was stuck. It was so frustrating to book these, I have never had this big of a problem. Has anyone else seen this type of issue?

I didn't get the erorr but I woke up a good half hour before the 7AM window, had my coffee ready and literally the moment it hit 7AM I wasn't able to get anything good. No slinky Dog Dash at all, and FOP was also not until the evening (which sucks because our plan was to do AK in the morning so we had to switch our plans around) We used to get really lucky. I've had moments in the past where I could wait until I got into work to make excellent fastpasses but no no go:(

Last edited:
I don’t know about the technical issue, but the FoP Fastpasses we’re gone simply because other people had booked them already. I think the number of people who have pre-purchased Fastpasses on any given day is probably pretty small and doesn’t have an appreciable impact on FP availability. Also, you mention getting FoP FPs on your EP day...I’m not sure what EP means.

For which day of your trip were you trying to get FOP? If for day 60, then yes, likely all FPs would be distributed or maybe you find some evening available. Generally, based on reports on these boards, FOP FP is difficult to get on day 60. Day 61-62 may have evening available. Day 62-64 may have afternoon. Day 64-67 may still have morning.

For which day of your trip were you trying to get FOP? If for day 60, then yes, likely all FPs would be distributed or maybe you find some evening available. Generally, based on reports on these boards, FOP FP is difficult to get on day 60. Day 61-62 may have evening available. Day 62-64 may have afternoon. Day 64-67 may still have morning.

How do you book FP+ before day 60?

Last Nov., the 2nd to the 11th, I got all I wanted, at any time, for 11 of us on day 64 and beyond. FoP at 9 am for example.

Bill From PA

How do you book FP+ before day 60?

You can't - but people who started their trip earlier than you did have already booked FP+ for that day.

Your T60 1st day may be my T60+4 (4th day of my trip) meaning I booked my fp for that day 4 days before your window opened.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Disney now allowing guests staying at hotels around DS to book at 60days now instead of 30.

I don’t know about the technical issue, but the FoP Fastpasses we’re gone simply because other people had booked them already. I think the number of people who have pre-purchased Fastpasses on any given day is probably pretty small and doesn’t have an appreciable impact on FP availability. Also, you mention getting FoP FPs on your EP day...I’m not sure what EP means.

Sorry EP should have been AK day, EP is Epcot and AK is Animal Kingdom. So I already know which parks I will be going to on which days, which you need when booking FP+. So I was trying for FOP on 60+4 because on the 4th day of our trip we are going to AK and I couldn't get a good time, only night was available. In the past I never had this problem except if I was going to the parks in a high attendance day, like spring break or Thanksgiving, etc... I was just surprised that all the morning and afternoon FPs for this day had been handed out already, we are now planning to do this at rope drop since we couldn't get a good time. But this is starting to make planning a Disney trip and getting in the rides you want very difficult.

Also it is a fall break week. I got FOP afternoon 2:00 on 60 +3. My booking day was yesterday.

So people can buy FPs? How? How much?

I was able to get a 10 a.m. FP for FOP at 60 +6 yesterday at 7 a.m.

Last edited:
Sorry EP should have been AK day, EP is Epcot and AK is Animal Kingdom. So I already know which parks I will be going to on which days, which you need when booking FP+. So I was trying for FOP on 60+4 because on the 4th day of our trip we are going to AK and I couldn't get a good time, only night was available. In the past I never had this problem except if I was going to the parks in a high attendance day, like spring break or Thanksgiving, etc... I was just surprised that all the morning and afternoon FPs for this day had been handed out already, we are now planning to do this at rope drop since we couldn't get a good time. But this is starting to make planning a Disney trip and getting in the rides you want very difficult.

Are you saying you’ve had better success with FoP in the past, or just with FPs in general? FoP is notoriously the most difficult FP to get, no matter when you go. And you’re going during a very busy time as it is.

Took 30min to book five FPs this morning starting at 7am. FIVE. Kept getting that freaking Olaf screen.

Did manage to get FoP on 60+4. Wasn't my desired park that day but I'll pivot.

My 60 day window was a few weeks ago - for the first 10 minutes, I got the exact response you did. I was up early before work so I kept trying other days. 3 days into my trip I was able to book FPs for AKL. I went back to the 1st few days and viola, I was able to get in for those dates then.

Keep checking and retrying - the system is always wonky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter