ISO: Gluten free chicken tender/nuggets!

So I’m specifically looking for places that have the more traditional breaded tenders/nuggets, not the cornmeal breaded. I liked the chicken at Pinocchio’s (more traditional), but didn’t like the chicken at Backlot, since it was the cornmeal.

Can anyone help me out?!

So I’m specifically looking for places that have the more traditional breaded tenders/nuggets, not the cornmeal breaded. I liked the chicken at Pinocchio’s (more traditional), but didn’t like the chicken at Backlot, since it was the cornmeal.

Can anyone help me out?!
I know what you are talking about. We've always gone to Columbia Harbour House to get the "good" gf chicken tenders. We had found them at Restaurantosuarus in AK as well. That variety is from the brand Chef's Line (manufactured by US Foods). The brands that use the corn breading are either Ian's or Perdue.

I reached out to someone at WDW in special diets yesterday asking where the Chef's Line brand is currently being served and they were little help. They only provided the list below which lists Perdue being served at all locations (They also said they don't distinguish between nuggets and strips/tenders in the list). Unfortunately you'll have to ask at each restaurant if they are serving the Chef's Line brand before you order.

All Star Resort Intermission Food Court Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland
Caribbean Beach Resort Centertown Market Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland
Magic Kingdom Columbia Harbour House Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland
Pop Century Resort Everything POP Food Court Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland
Port Orleans Resort Boatwright's Dining Hall Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland
Riverside Mill Food Court Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland
Riviera Resort Bar Riva Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland
Primo Piatto Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland
Topolino's Terrace Chicken Nugget, Allergy-Friendly - Perdue Harvestland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter