ISO breakfast all day, or during the week brunch spots

Treysar

Mouseketeer
Hello! headed to Disney in January and I'm trying to find places that have breakfast all day. 2 of my 3 kids have autism and they are very picky. They eat mostly breakfast foods, with the exception of pizza. (one will eat chicken nuggets too) . I'm hoping to find a few restaurants that serve breakfast all day. I have seen a few brunch choices but they are mostly on weekends. What ma I missing, oh knowledgeable Disney friends? Thank you!

Hello! headed to Disney in January and I'm trying to find places that have breakfast all day. 2 of my 3 kids have autism and they are very picky. They eat mostly breakfast foods, with the exception of pizza. (one will eat chicken nuggets too) . I'm hoping to find a few restaurants that serve breakfast all day. I have seen a few brunch choices but they are mostly on weekends. What ma I missing, oh knowledgeable Disney friends? Thank you!
What breakfast foods are you talking about? eggs, bacon, waffles?

I will be onsite at Wilderness Cabins. No car, but we are ok with taking buses to get to restaurants in Disney. We are not looking for places outside the parks with te exception of Disney Springs. Thank you!

Tim Tracker recently did a video and they ate at Grand Floridian Cafe, they said there was breakfast and lunch to choose from.

I can confirm this! Had breakfast for lunch there in early August. Kids and I had Mickey waffles. Hubby had eggs.

A lot of the character meals can serve as an early lunch with breakfast foods.

Oh, and Les Halle's in France at Epcot has croissants, pastries, and egg quiches. Not sure if that will cut it (my stepson with HFA probably would do the croissant, but the quiche would be a no).

A lot of the character meals can serve as an early lunch with breakfast foods.
I thought most of them remove the breakfast stuff before putting out the lunch stuff. They have a time for breakfast ending and a time for lunch starting.

I will be onsite at Wilderness Cabins. No car, but we are ok with taking buses to get to restaurants in Disney. We are not looking for places outside the parks with te exception of Disney Springs. Thank you!
If you are at the Fort Wilderness Cabins, you will have a kitchen. You can get a grocery delivery and cook whatever they like.

If you are at the Fort Wilderness Cabins, you will have a kitchen. You can get a grocery delivery and cook whatever they like.
I did see that! It’s one of the reasons we picked that hotel. I just want to be able to hit a few restaurants later in the day.

I thought most of them remove the breakfast stuff before putting out the lunch stuff. They have a time for breakfast ending and a time for lunch starting.

Kind of...many of the buffets have a period where they put out lunch food, but still have breakfast on the buffet. The window is like 10:30-11:30 or noon. So if you book the latest morning breakfast, usually 10:15 or 10:30, you can get the best of both worlds :) This includes character buffets. I know it happens at Crystal Palace and Tusker House, and is actually a touring plan some folks use.

I think PP have identified the very few restaurants that serve breakfast foods other than at breakfast time. Your best bet is going to be to cook in the Cabin or perhaps offsite. If they are that picky I don’t know of many other choice

There is a McDonalds on site near the All Stars. Plus there are bakeries in the parks that might have bagels, bread and muffins.

I second Starbucks
Have a look at their menus
They are in all 4 parks and Disney Springs

fruit
eggs
biscotti
bagels
croissants
apple fritter
cinnamon bun
protein packs
yogurt
scones
apple slice and caramel
pumpkin bread
danish
iced pound cake (the lemon is great)
etc
http://allears.net/dining/menu/main-street-bakery-starbucks/all-day/

The Earl Of Sandwich (Disney Springs)
has pizza bread and grilled cheese sandwiches and bread pudding
on it's Lunch/Dinner menu

Hugs Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter