• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Whispering Canyon still fun???

KatieLovesMickey

Mouseketeer
We ate here years ago and had a blast, but i've been reading about it being "toned down." Has anyone eaten here recently?? What's the scoop? We leave in 5 DAYS!!!!!!!! :) TIA!

We went to breakfast there 3 days ago and bottles.of ketchup were being moved around by guests and the staff was calling insults out to each other in friendly ways. It was like it was 10years ago when we most enjoyed it. This was in main front dining area.

We ate here years ago and had a blast, but i've been reading about it being "toned down." Has anyone eaten here recently?? What's the scoop? We leave in 5 DAYS!!!!!!!! :) TIA!
We went in July when stories of no antics were circulating. It was a blast! We still did the ketchup thing and we had a wonderful server who kept us laughing and entertained all through dinner.

We went for dinner in November and it was not fun. No pony races, they did the ketchup but that was really the only "fun" thing. We were a large group with 4 kids. We decided we won't go back for a while.

We were there in December and they had all of the antics. Ketchup, pony rides, insults, reminders to clean our plates...the whole deal.

Glad to hear WCC is still fun! My boys loved it when they were small. We want to try it with my niece and her family

We went last year and it was our favourite restaurant of the trip. We decided then that it was a must do for us each time. Then we heard that the antics had stopped and it was just a normal meal so we haven't booked it this time. If it's definitely back to how it was, we'd be heading back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter