Is TRON at MK Pooh-Sized Friendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I’m afraid that since even more plus size people in addition to the disabled need to use that seat, the wait times for the modif seats will be longer than the regular seats.

Yeah, I was reading what people have been saying all day and it scares me. They say it’s worse than Avatar’s seating system.

A good rule of thumb to remember if a roller coaster goes upside down is if the ride vehicles have over the head restraints. That would mean it very likely goes upside down.
Guess you haven't ridden Velocicoaster over at Unviersal, LOL

So does it sound similar to the vehicles you ride on Flights of Passage? The "banshees" where you lean forward and lock yourself in as if you're on the back of a solo animal/vehicle?

I keep seeing all these comments here and other media with people worried about seat sizes and how DAS works and so on and so on. And all that comes to mind is #1 - can we at least wait until we get a full opening before we start worrying/complaining? #2 - Not everything is for everyone. There's plenty to see and do in the parks, if you're not comfortable or can't fit or can't wait, do something else. It's ok.

I keep seeing all these comments here and other media with people worried about seat sizes and how DAS works and so on and so on. And all that comes to mind is #1 - can we at least wait until we get a full opening before we start worrying/complaining? #2 - Not everything is for everyone. There's plenty to see and do in the parks, if you're not comfortable or can't fit or can't wait, do something else. It's ok.
For informational purposes these threads are super important. They help people manage expectations and give information. Processes may change over time but these threads tend to be good reference points for people.

The FOP one was very long and very helpful. I'm not going to knock people looking for information or griping about potential issues as that may very well help another poster down the line.

Don't believe everything on twitter and I sure don't believe that for a second.
I don't believe everything on twitter but I do believe what has been posted about Tron. Why would CMs make up this stuff. Only a few trains have the regular seats and I don't see that changing as it would hurt capacity too much.

all that comes to mind is #1 - can we at least wait until we get a full opening before we start worrying/complaining? #2 - Not everything is for everyone.

I don’t think this is the thread for you 😂 all we can talk about is what might be and we’re literally talking about how everyone might be able to make this ride work or not for them

I think this information is very helpful for people who may be planning a trip just to get on the new ride or those who know they will need DAS or the larger seat. It also helps with anxiety that a lot of Pooh-sized people can get going into things like this.

They can ride. They just may have to wait a bit longer for the accessible seat. But no one is going to pay to ride and then be shut out completely.
They won't be shut out completely but I'm sure there will be complaints having to wait longer. With how few accessible seats there are I can see the wait being long.

I don't believe everything on twitter but I do believe what has been posted about Tron. Why would CMs make up this stuff. Only a few trains have the regular seats and I don't see that changing as it would hurt capacity too much.
Why do they? I have no idea. I know some, even CM, love to stir the pot. Maybe that's why they did it.
But clearly people larger than size 14 can and have ridden. So whoever wrote it exaggerated somewhere.
So no, I don't believe the CM reports that say over size 14 can't ride

I know someone who is size 4/6 and has bigger calves than I so, a size 20. So what will that mean? Who knows.

That sure doesn't look Pooh sized friendly to me. My only concern is for the CMs having to deal with those who bought an LL and can't ride.
It seems like it really just depends on your legs. If you have a big belly but small calves, then you'll be fine. If you have an hourglass shape with bigger legs, you might not make it.

Why do they? I have no idea. I know some, even CM, love to stir the pot. Maybe that's why they did it.
But clearly people larger than size 14 can and have ridden. So whoever wrote it exaggerated somewhere.
So no, I don't believe the CM reports that say over size 14 can't ride

I know someone who is size 4/6 and has bigger calves than I so, a size 20. So what will that mean? Who knows.
I'm 100% confident that some Disney news companies are chomping at the bit to publish stories about how it's not inclusive enough or how you might not be able to ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter