• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Toothsome closed or just booked up?

peachiepie

Mouseketeer
We're at Universal between the 20th & 23rd of April and we were planning on having dinner at Toothsome one night. I've just tried to book a table and it's showing as having absolutely no availability between now and the 25th of April? Everything is just greyed out and you can't click on any day before the 25th. I know we going at a busy time but I want expecting it to be that booked up.

So...is Toothsome closed or just all booked up for the next 3 weeks?

I think it's all booked up. I canceled my reservation for tomorrow because our flight got canceled, so maybe if you check closer to your dates something might pop up. I had originally booked it in January.

Don't be afraid to keep checking, especially day of.

I woke up from a nap at 4:30pm on Fri, 3/25 and just randomly pulled up the reservation site and they had an opening for 5:30pm. Booked it and strolled over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter