• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this where the rumor starts?

Isn't NetDragons a Chinese company? So, the game would be in Chinese? Im pretty sure I've heard about this already. If it is like vmk, I think I'd have to learn Chinese to understand it lol. I guess I would do that though, I'd just have to work really hard on it :teacher:

I'm betting the game will be in Chinese not English. they already have a game like that for japan and I'm guessing this will be the china version. . Sure wish we had vmk back. I'd give anything to play it one more time. I miss it so much. Disney is not becoming one of my favorite parks these days. They are selfish and mean and don't care about anyone but themselves and the money they make.

Oh my God, I would play in one half of a heartbeat!!! Except if it was in Chinese, but whatever.

But, realistically, probably not...........:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter