• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this true? No trans. from RP to other resorts?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
I swore that someone posted that Travelocity website says there is NO water taxi from Royal Pacific Resort to the other onsite resorts??!! I can't imagine us not getting to go to dinner at Portofino or Hard Rock restaurants via the water taxis!! While I am here, I also read that there are NO in room safes at RP either!! I wonder if club level has them? Can someone please check into the above questions for me ?? Thank you in advance!;)

Water taxis generally do not run between the resorts. The run from the resort to Citywalk. However, the shuttle bus does run between resorts. Thus, if you want to go to another resort, catch the water taxi at Citywalk or take the bus.

I dont think they have water taxi's between the resorts now. There are busses between the HRH and the PBH.

Patty

The Island Skipper Tour boats are being moved into resort boat service. There is boat service from the Royal Pacific. Even if it is not directly resort to resort, worst case is that you can change boats at Citywalk.

I can't remeber the boats ever going from resort to resort, but the shuttle have. Also I have just walked up to the bellmen & asked for rides to the other resort. I have been brought by zebra golf cart, vans & once a private car! Then I just tip a couple of $$ it works well especially late at night. So just ask! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter