Is this enough time?

Muffy

<font color=red>Oh how I wish I lived in Florida!<
We arrive at Tampa airport at 3:30 (Sat). We have to get a rental car, drive to PBH and get to RPH for a 6:30 reservation at Tchop Chop? I have plenty of time to change the reservation to 7:00 but would prefer to keep it at 6:30 if at all possible. What do you guys think? Thanks!

Muffy

I sounds like plenty to me - even if your plane was late, you would have your car by 4:30, get to the hotel by 5:00 and get checked in by 5:30, take 1/2 hour to get ready - that gives you 1/2 hour to get to RPR. And that is the worst case senario - I'm sure it will all go quicker than that! Have fun!

Tiger Lilly's Mom,
Thanks for the quick reply! We are arriving at TAMPA airport not Orlando. I think it will be a 1 hour drive from Tampa not 1/2 hr? Do you still think we can make it?

I've never driven from Tampa to Orlando, but I think I would change it to 7:00.

Flight delays, longs lines, and road construction are all possibilities.

Teresa

Oops, I didn't notice you were arriving in Tampa. I would change it - I still think you could make it, but it would be too rushed. And if there was consruction or a long check in time you would be late. As my Mom always said "Its better to be safe than sorry". LOL

Hi! We flew into Tampa 3/02 and drove to Orlando. The problem is the time you are arriving! I predict (from the one time we did it!) that you will hit traffic leaving Tampa. We did, and it slowed us down by about 1/2 hour.

Patti

I've changed it to 7:00pm! thanks guys!

Muffy,

Can you go later???? My concern is that I 4 can be a zoo so it may take more than 1 and 1/2 hours to get to the resort. So let's say the plane arrives at 3:30 and everything goes without a hitch. You get your rental car by 4 and drive to Orlando getting you at the resort by 5:30. Now you unload your luggage, park your car and check in. It's now about 6-6:15 unless there is a line. Now I am not sure, but you did not mention if you were going to freshen up or change before heading to RPR. If you did, then it may be 7 before you leave your room. Then on top of that, you have to take the water taxi to Citywalk and then take another water taxi to RPR or walk. Which may have you arriving to the restaurant at about 7:30 or 8:00. I don't want to put a kink in your plans, but I know that I hate to be rushed, especially when you are so overwhelmed upon arrival and so excited. I just want to make sure it all works out for you.

Just a thought. Hope you have a great time!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter