Is this correct for my October 15-18,2021 Trip.

gayles

DIS Veteran
I read Genie won’t start till October 19 . Am I correct that I just go to Parks without any Phone apps. Wait in Lines for Rides . .? Now I have made a few Resv. For Restaurants.Thanks for any hints you can offer only going to MK Epcot & Animal Kingdom ( No Hoppers) Are Minnie Vans Available yet .?

To enter the park you will either need a magic band, physical tickets, or the Magic Mobile app to access your tickets. The lines will all be standby until October 19th, correct (with the exception of Remy which is using a virtual queue). Minnie vans are not available currently.

Thanks for great Imfo I do have Bands . I’m confused what The Virtual Queue is for Remy . I’ve been to Disney over 40 times & this Year I’m like a “ Newbie” .

Thanks for great Imfo I do have Bands . I’m confused what The Virtual Queue is for Remy . I’ve been to Disney over 40 times & this Year I’m like a “ Newbie” .
Here is the info on the virtual queue. Basically you must have a park pass for Epcot in order to join that day. You can attempt to join the queue at 7am from the MDE app. If you are not successful at 7, there is a second opportunity at 1pm after you've entered Epcot. The VQ gives you a return time (one hour window) to ride. Hope that helps.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/parks/#drawer-card-rise-of-the-resistance-vq

Thank you ( very helpful) last ? … To do the MDE to Get VQ for Remy Can my Daughter do it for me , her &. 2 Grandsons ( 14 & 16 ) ? I’m sure they will have their phones with them .. lol

Thank you ( very helpful) last ? … To do the MDE to Get VQ for Remy Can my Daughter do it for me , her &. 2 Grandsons ( 14 & 16 ) ? I’m sure they will have their phones with them .. lol
Yes, anyone logged into the account can do it.

In addition to the good comments above, I'll suggest one more thing. Be on the lookout for emails announcing a soft launch of genie plus. I know officially they say it will start Oct 19, but who knows, they might offer (via email) an invitation to people with trips booked to try it out a few days early (they started early entry for resort guests a few days early).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter