• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is this anyone else?

shannon006

DIS Veteran
I am so excited about our upcoming trip that I can't sleep!:lmao: We leave 2 weeks from Wednesday. What can I do to sleep:confused3 I just lay in bed thinking about each day, and planning it over and over again in my head.:rotfl: This is our first trip without the kids, so our "strategy" is much different then when we all go.

I am so excited about our upcoming trip that I can't sleep!:lmao: We leave 2 weeks from Wednesday. What can I do to sleep:confused3 I just lay in bed thinking about each day, and planning it over and over again in my head.:rotfl: This is our first trip without the kids, so our "strategy" is much different then when we all go.

:rotfl: When you do sleep, are you having those Disney Dreams? I love when WDW appears in my dreams. It's always something weird, though. I'll be walking around the Magic Kingdom eating a carrot or something and Cinderella's Castle will be pure white or have polka dots.

I think the best thing to do it just relax. Tell yourself you are going to have a great time no matter what happens. The kids won't be there and you can do anything the two of you want, whenever you want. Have your rough play by play for each day, but never feel like you have to stick straight to the plan.

Be spontaneous and have a great time! :goodvibes

:rotfl: When you do sleep, are you having those Disney Dreams? I love when WDW appears in my dreams. It's always something weird, though. I'll be walking around the Magic Kingdom eating a carrot or something and Cinderella's Castle will be pure white or have polka dots.

:lmao: Yes! Last night I had a dream that we were at MK at rope drop, went straight to splash, but I had to got to a gift shop for a rain poncho first because I didn't want to get wet. Well it turned out to be a mom & pop gift shop with a very very old couple running it. They were so sweet, but the wife was looking all over for the rain ponchos when her husband said, um, I think we have been out of those for a long time!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter