Is this a realistic MK strategy

RegisteredTrademark

Earning My Ears
Going on busy spring break week, TP says 8 crowd levels, park hours 8-11

Will be doing rope drop (trying for 90 minutes to transport but we'll see). Will be getting G+ and springing for ILL for 7DMT & Tron, and have EE. Plan is full day

We will be going multiple days to MK so rides are priority for this day

Have Skipper's reservations at 5:25 & Post Firework Party Bracelets.

7AM Book Jungle Cruise for 9-10 return window
Next: Book ILL 7DMT (~11AM) and Tron (~7PM)
7:30-8 RD- Peter Pan
8AM~9:00 BTMRR, Aladdin, Pirates
9-10 JC and book next G+ LL (what should I go for here?, later space mountain to stack with tron or should I be more efficient and try for an earlier one so I can rebook quicker?)
10-11 (Tea Cups, Dumbo, Barnstormer, and/or eat, I know we won't get all of that done in an hour)
11-12 ride 7DMT
11:45 Line up for parade
12:45 - 5:25 (Finish off any rides from FL we missed (ex. haunted mansion) and watch shows, be flexible, stack LL for tommorwland at night)
5:25-6:45 Dinner
7 Tron LL
7:30 Pick Up Bracelets for party
Try to knock out Tomorrowland via LLs before heading to fireworks and then after desert party as well

I understand there's going to be things coming up throwing wrenches, and not trying to ride every ride in the park (we can skip things like IASW and Pooh and save for later in week), but is this a realistic plan of attack? What would you change or how would you improve?

Going on busy spring break week, TP says 8 crowd levels, park hours 8-11

Will be doing rope drop (trying for 90 minutes to transport but we'll see). Will be getting G+ and springing for ILL for 7DMT & Tron, and have EE. Plan is full day

We will be going multiple days to MK so rides are priority for this day

Have Skipper's reservations at 5:25 & Post Firework Party Bracelets.

7AM Book Jungle Cruise for 9-10 return window
Next: Book ILL 7DMT (~11AM) and Tron (~7PM)
7:30-8 RD- Peter Pan
8AM~9:00 BTMRR, Aladdin, Pirates
9-10 JC and book next G+ LL (what should I go for here?, later space mountain to stack with tron or should I be more efficient and try for an earlier one so I can rebook quicker?)
10-11 (Tea Cups, Dumbo, Barnstormer, and/or eat, I know we won't get all of that done in an hour)
11-12 ride 7DMT
11:45 Line up for parade
12:45 - 5:25 (Finish off any rides from FL we missed (ex. haunted mansion) and watch shows, be flexible, stack LL for tommorwland at night)
5:25-6:45 Dinner
7 Tron LL
7:30 Pick Up Bracelets for party
Try to knock out Tomorrowland via LLs before heading to fireworks and then after desert party as well

I understand there's going to be things coming up throwing wrenches, and not trying to ride every ride in the park (we can skip things like IASW and Pooh and save for later in week), but is this a realistic plan of attack? What would you change or how would you improve?
The biggest issue I see is hoping to get Jungle cruise fastpass at a certain (especially early time). I have not been able to find a rhyme/reason for the times that you get with genie. I get the picture you get whats available and it is so hit or miss and in my opinion pretty difficult to predict.

The biggest issue I see is hoping to get Jungle cruise fastpass at a certain (especially early time). I have not been able to find a rhyme/reason for the times that you get with genie. I get the picture you get whats available and it is so hit or miss and in my opinion pretty difficult to predict.
Yeah, kind of hoping earlier return time would be available earlier on. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to a later time since we have dinner reservations in the area, but trying to get as many LL and knocking out an entire park area would be a nice start.

It's a good plan, but with it being so busy, be flexible! And you can always try and modify G+ times if you don't get times that work for you. Good luck - rest up!

That's a lot in one day. Be flexible as rides do go down and lines build up when that happens. I hope you have a pool day for you next day.

If you are only planning to do Peter Pan during EE and plan to be at transportation 90 min ahead of opening, you should be one of the first ones on and off Peter Pan. You could then immediately head over to Adventureland and be towards the front to rope drop Jungle Cruise.

Get your first LL for Pirates because there is less action on that one you would easily get a 9am spot. (I did this in November. Less crowded time, but I had to book VQ for Tron first, so I was a minute or two behind for the 7am Genie pick and still got the first time slot for pirates). You could actually probably fairly easily get a 9am spot for BTMRR (more easily than JC anyway). While you wouldn't be able to book LL #2 until after you rope dropped JC and rode your first LL of BTMRR or Pirates, your odds of getting those two for the first 9-10am time slot are probably higher on a busy day than getting JC so you probably come out ahead. That's what I would do anyway.

If you're going to try for Space around Tron time, you shouldn't have to make it your next booking. You could get lucky and maybe grab a HM for right after finishing up Adventureland. Otherwise, I would use genie to book right now rides up until your 7DMT at 11. Then book space right before 7DMT and the parade to use up your 2-hour cooldown.

There are tons of different strategies you could use, but 100% agree with being flexible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter