• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this a magic shot? Character is in front of us!

paty

Earning My Ears
We are here now and I was looking at my photo pass pictures. There is a picture of us with baymax in front and I can only see my daughter's arm. I downloaded it(I have memory maker) and it only saves a jpg, so I'm wondering if this should be a video?
I've seen many magic shots but not one where the character is in front of us!

I haven't seen Big Hero 6 so I don't really know much about the characters/their personalities, but another DIS member posted the same photo in her trip report with Baymax covering them. I think it's intentional.

If it is the animated magic shot, how do I download it? I could only save a still jpg now.

There should be both the still photo and a video. I believe when I went in November, the videos were grouped at the bottom of the page. Try scrolling down and seeing if it's there.

If it is the animated magic shot, how do I download it? I could only save a still jpg now.
The animated shots are obvious on the list, at least they were to me. They have a Play button clearly visible on them and when I downloaded it, it was a video. I didn't do anything.

Well, I couldn't find it because they were not there!! I had to email them and now the animation shows on my account. Before I had only the stills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter