Is this a good rate?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let everyone know that I got an Entertainment rate of $216/night (third week in June)for a deluxe room at the PBH. Is this good or could I do better using something else? Also, does anyone know if a rollaway bed is included free of charge since we're in a deluxe room?

Sounds like a good rate. How many people? A rollaway is still $25. We cheapest I am seeing for July and for a Standard Garden room is $215 for two.

That rate is for two adults and 3 children(ages 10, 13 & 16) She even said she'd put us down for a Bay view. Whether or not we'll get that is to be seen. I never did ask if there was a pull out sofa but she did ask if we wanted a rollaway. I said no right away knowing I'd have to pay an additional $25. Youngest son has been gracious for so many years in sleeping on the floor. I know this year he's not looking forward to it. I may call and ask. Thanks for your responses.

We did not have a pull-out sofa in our deluxe room. Perhaps some rooms do and some don't. We would've been charged for a roll-away.

What actually does the deluxe have that the standard doesn't? I'm wondering if I should cancel and go for something cheaper. I read somewhere that someone got a standard room at the RPH for $125/night. (I think it was an AP rate) That's almost $100 cheaper/night then what I'm paying for a deluxe. We really wanted to try the PBH though. Don't know what to do. Thanks to all who've responded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter