Is this a good rate for the Swan?

Mrs.A

Wants a Castle like Cinderellas
I booked the Swan at Club Level in Aug. for 8 nights for a total of $1596.00 thru Dreams Unlimited. It is for 2 adults and 2 children. Is Club Level worth the extra $$$?

I'd say that that was a good rate for Club. I'm paying near that for a night in a resort view balcony room in May! Personally I wouldn't want to stay Club as I always want a balcony and the Club Level don't have any!

If you think it will save you some meals for the kids you would other wise purchase, then it is a good rate. My wife and I decided that for two people it may not be worth it, but once you add on other people, it becomes worthwhile.

Originally posted by Fantasia Sam
I'd say that that was a good rate for Club. I'm paying near that for a night in a resort view balcony room in May! Personally I wouldn't want to stay Club as I always want a balcony and the Club Level don't have any!

Fantasia Sam, I also want a balcony (hopefully a corner king) for our Swan stay in May. I found out on these boards that you don't have to stay on the Club floor to have Club privledges :) So, if you have any Starwood points, you can pay 1000 points a night to upgrade to CL but still be on a floor with a balcony if you choose!! This is what we're hoping to do.

Originally posted by chrissyk
Fantasia Sam, I also want a balcony (hopefully a corner king) for our Swan stay in May. I found out on these boards that you don't have to stay on the Club floor to have Club privledges :) So, if you have any Starwood points, you can pay 1000 points a night to upgrade to CL but still be on a floor with a balcony if you choose!! This is what we're hoping to do.

Chrissy

That's great we may do this then for our one night in May after our cruise - a corner room eh that sounds good too and I have points available. Thanks for the tips :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter