• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Is this a good price for a collasible cooler?

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
$17.97 for a 48 can cooler? I'm not sure since I've never bought one before but, I know all you would know if this was a good deal. I saw these at Sam's Club. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Laura

Yup! That's around the price we paid a couple of years ago at the local Costco. It'll definitely come in handy. Here's a tip, if you're flying. Empty, and dry out the cooler, the night before you leave, then pack all of your dirty clothes, fragile souvenirs, whatever, in the cooler. Zip it shut, lock the zipper with and electrical cable tie, wrap it with a luggage strap,(available at WalMart for a couple of bucks), and check it as luggage. We've done that on a couple of cruises and Disney trips. Have fun!

Yes,
i bought one at Sam's club and have used it many times! and it was great on the plane too.
mrsmom

Glad to hear its a good one. I got the same deal at Sam's, we'll start using it on Saturday.

2 days to go!!!!!!!!

What part of the country are you guys finding the coolers for $17.??...I just looked at them Tuesday night and they where $24.99:confused: Not fair:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc $6.00 is one day's snack!!!!!

LOVE!!! the electric tie idea...sending grandpap on a mission tommorrow to the local "good junk" store to get us some!!!! :wave:

That sounds pretty good to me. I lucked out and found a 36-can one at Walgreen's for $9.99. After I bought it, I looked at several other places to compare and realized what a great deal I got.

I just picked up a collapsible cooloer at SAM's for $9.81. It holds 48 cans and looks like a duffle bag with area for dry goods. If you are not near a Sams try the web site they ma have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter