Is there one TS restaurant you have to go to on every trip?

Heck, I'm out of touch! "BOG" is "Be Our Guest", the former "Cinderella's Royal Table", the former "King Stephan's Banquet Hall", the former inaccessible Castle restaurant that used to serve liquor... I'm not up on all of these new changes at WDW... I'll be seeing many of them for the first time in April!

Via Napoli. Every time.

We also seem to always land at Rain Forest Cafe for breakfast.

Rainforest Cafe isn't even a Disney restaurant. It just happens to be on Disney property. I'll admit, when we had a Rainforest Cafe locally several years ago I found myself there more often than not. I kind of miss it now that it's been gone for so long. It would be nice to hit it again on this trip.

Whispering Canyone Cafe really for the nostalgia of it from our first trip when the kids were small. Also, because WL is a must visit every trip.

We had such a good experience at Trattoria al forno on our last trip that we will make sure to visit it next time as well. we've always liked visiting the boardwalk but up to now hadn't found a restaurant there we loved.

ETA:
we must do a character breakfast every trip. Our favorite is a late Tusker House (so you can enjoy the lunch too!) but we also really loved Ohana and will settle for Chef Mickey's if we have to. LOL

What's "BOG" (for those of us who aren't familiar)?

BOG is Be Our Guest, located in the Beast's castle. It would be in the "new" Fantasyland area, opened around 4 years ago. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kind of a hard to get ADR.

Anyone ever eaten at Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West? I remember having the best apple crumble I've ever eaten there!

Kind of a hard to get ADR.

Just now made a reservation for April 23rd. It was hard to find an available time for dinner! So I got a late lunch instead. They had to take my CC number to hold the reservation, and if I don't show up they'll charge $10 US to it unless I cancel 24 hours prior.

Here's one have never heard of, but just I just looked it up. Is that the restaurant at AK Lodge right across from Boma? Did they change their name recently?
No, it's actually a third restaurant at AKL. Jiko is still named the same.

Here's one have never heard of, but just I just looked it up. Is that the restaurant at AK Lodge right across from Boma? Did they change their name recently?
No, that's Jiko. Sanaa is in the DVC property Kidani Villas. It is next door to AKL.

California Grill is DHs must-do. Teppan Edo is my must-do. DD can't decide what her must-do is, she said she likes all the character meals!

Just now made a reservation for April 23rd. It was hard to find an available time for dinner! So I got a late lunch instead. They had to take my CC number to hold the reservation, and if I don't show up they'll charge $10 US to it unless I cancel 24 hours prior.

Just be aware that breakfast and lunch are counter service meals (order at a kiosk, the food is brought out to you). Only dinner is table service. Beer and wine are available at dinner only.

O'Hana's & Cape May Cafe for dinner. And we always do one character meal each trip.

Chef Mickeys and Ohana for breakfast. Have gone every year since our first visit with our daughter when she was 5. She is now 13 and still considers them to be her favorites. I must admit, they are mine too!

Not anymore. Our must do was always the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk but since the refurb when they changed the menu, took off all my fav's & jacked up the cost it's now off our list completely. Enjoying this thread though since we are in the market for some new Must Do's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter