• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there much difference in size between a standard PB room or a Deluxe HRH room?

Goofy'sFriend

"Gawrsh"
We have 3 boys and the cost for a standard Portofino room and a Deluxe Hard Rock room is only a $5 difference with the Entertainment rate. Which room would give me more room? Thanks!!:smooth:

I was just told that a deluxe room is about 500 square feet, the standard room is smaller.

Thanks aahmom1. I also called before reading your post and was told PB standard was 450 sq. ft. (and that includes the large bathroom). The deluxe at HRH is 500 sq. ft....so I think that makes my decision for me. With 3 boys, that extra space will be needed. Can't wait!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter