Is there Early Entry?

MinnieYC

DIS Veteran
I've seen conflicting reports. Do guests at official DLP hotels get to entry the parks an hour early?

Thanks! ::MinnieMo

The park opening times are for everyone (including those staying "in the magic") except:
1. Holders of reservations for "Fantasyland Breakfast"
2. Holders of Annual Passport Dream

These two groups can go in one hour before opening. There are no "early entry" days as at WDW. Also, I should mention that going in early at DLP is not as great as it is at WDW - because almost nothing is open. We have AP Dream and we did go in early a couple of times, but although they say Fantasyland is open, in reality usually only Peter Pan is actually running. Still, it's lovely walking down deserted Main Street at dawn...

Since my troop are 7, 4 and 2 going in early with our AP was a bonus.
Dumbo and Peter Pan initially open as Jody says, but by 10.00am we had done 7 rides in Fantsayland. Twice on Dumbo!!

Reid

Wow! Reid that is so great. Even though Liav and I are "old and older" we love the Fantasyland rides and would have been thrilled to ride them during that first hour, but it was really only Peter Pan that was open. I'm thinking now that the difference was the "season". Since you were there during a "high season" (Christmas) and we were there during the lowest... In fact, I could hardly blame them for having not much open so early since the park was all but desserted. Even the FantasyLand breakfast didn't seem to make a dent! So I apologize for my ealier comment on the early entry for AP holders not being worth it... it is if things are open! :D :Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc

Perhaps what they open in Fantasyland differs depending on the season? When we went last Feb half term (very busy!) everything I saw in Fantasyland was open (Dumbo, Peter Pan, teacups etc)

I'd have been disappointed if most of it was not open early.

Appreciate your advice in case we go back during low season.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter